Director, Da Milano Leathers Pvt.Ltd.
Shivani Malik, Director, Da Milano hails from a background with rich international exposure and diverse experiences. With a keen eye for detail and precision, Shivani entered the business back in 2007 when Da Milano had only two stores. Soon she took up the challenge of expanding the brand across horizons and successfully managed to achieve unprecedented success.
Reckoned as a fast-moving bridge-to-luxury brand, Da Milano today has over 80 stores and eyes for augmenting its customer reach by marking global footprints at important locales and capitals internationally. A trendsetter in many ways, Da Milano’s innovative and discreet fashion aesthetics has won many fans over the years.
With an educational career dotted in the international cityscapes, Ms. Malik having won many laurels is an Economics honor graduate from the prestigious University of Delhi and further procured a specialization in Economics and Finance from Warwick Business School, United Kingdom.
A ‘go to’ woman for all things luxe, Shivani’s passion and flair in marketing and communication constantly spur her to come up with fresh perspectives and new ideas to keep up with current trends and appease the discerning clientele with guaranteed access to the best collections, every fashion season. Her creativity and conviction contribute in creating Da Milano as a distinguished brand and reinventing the very notion of affordable luxury in India. Her persistent devotion and diligent work have given her numerous honors.
She has been honored with many awards and accolades including Exceptional Women of Excellence at Women Economic Forum 2018, Excellence in the field of Brand Marketing at ICUNR International Women’s Day Award 2018, Woman of Now at #NowIsCalling 2018 by Hello magazine, Excellence in Entrepreneurship, at Indian Women Achievers Sammaan 2017 in Bahrain, Young Entrepreneur of the Year by You and I, to name a few.
Ms. Malik was also the Guest of Honour in “Aavaran – The Banaras Trails 2018” held in Banaras where she was awarded for successfully working with the weavers.
Staying abreast with time, Shivani is responsible for brand’s global acclaim in the Gulf and with a compelling vision of making Da Milano a global brand, she believes Da Milano will give competing brands a run for their money.
Intrinsically a Delhiite, Shivani is a proud mother of two and loves to travel and take some time off with her family and friends. When not at work, she devotes all her time to her kids – Samridh, 7 years and Samaira, 2 years old.
Awards, Achievements and Recognition Received:
• Coins Marketing Summit – Awarded as Top 50 Dynamic Marketers of 2017
• Indian Women Achievers Sammaan 2017 awarded for Excellence in Entrepreneurship in Bahrain.
• Speaker at Global Entrepreneurship Summit held in Hyderabad in November 2017 which was attended by Ivanka Trump.
• Was awarded at Promising Indian Awards 2017 for Entrepreneurship by Promising Indian Society.
• Women Economic Forum 2018- Awarded as Exceptional Women of Excellence.
• Confluence Unification of Skills, Talents and leadership 2018 – Appreciation awards for Entrepreneurship
• ICUNR International Women’s Day Award 2018 – Awarded in Excellence in the field of Brand Marketing which was also attended by Padmavi Bhushan Dr. Sonal Mansingh, Dr. Shashi Tharoor, Dr Farooq Abdullah, Padma Shri V S Sahney, Kalyani Chawla, Bina Ramani, Nandini Bhalla.
• #NowIsCalling 2018 by Hello magazine – Awarded as Woman of Now
• Was listed in Blackbook as Top 50 Indian Luxury’s Most Powerful Women 2017
• Aavaran – The Banaras Trails 2018 – As Guest of Honour. Also awarded in Benaras to successfully work with the weavers.
• You & I awarded us as the Young Entrepreneur of the Year in Jan 2018 hosted in Hyderabad.